Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Teagan Turns Three

     This year my little Teagan turned 3 years old. I really can't believe that I just typed that sentence. Time has been moving at warp speed lately and Teagan has grown up so much! She is so full of energy. She loves to joke around with people and play, play, play! She is definitely my little fire cracker. She can always make me laugh! She did the terrible two's very well and has even decided to take them with her into the three's :) Teagan is still a very sweet girl and cares so much about others. She remains her daddy's daughter when it comes to needing her sleep. She is a total daredevil. She loves climbing, running, jumping off things, roller coasters, and going fast!
     This past year brought a lot of changes for Teagan...she got her first hair cut, got rid of the paci, became a big sister, potty trained, and started preschool. Wow! That seems like a lot when you write it all down! T had a bit of a hard time adjusting to all of that, but I think she is finally feeling better about it everything.
     Teagan really grew a lot in a year! At age 2, she was 32 3/4 inches tall and weighed 24lbs, 2oz. At 3 years old she is 36 1/2 inches and weighs 29lbs! 
Teagan at 1 yr 
Teagan at 2 yrs

Teagan at 3 yrs


Dear Teagan T,

     Words cannot do justice to how much daddy and I love you Teagan. You were an answer to prayer and continue to be such a blessing in our lives! I thank God each and every day for giving us the honor of raising you. We have watched you grow at an incredible speed this past year. You are witty, sassy, nurturing, adventurous, inquisitive, intelligent, and full of energy. You challenge us daily and we wouldn't want it any other way! You make daddy and I better people. I remember, like it was yesterday, feeling you move in my belly for the first time...and now you are already three years old! Daddy and I can't wait to see how you grow from toddler to little girl, and all the amazing things God has in store for your life Teagan. You are certainly one special girl, my little T, and my prayer for you is that you would know in your heart that you are loved.

XoXo,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: