Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

   Valentine's Day was so much fun this year! I set up the party in Teagan's preschool class and had SO much fun watching all the kids interact with each other. They are all so cute! Teagan decorated her own valentines for everyone in the class and we made pink, heart-shaped rice krispy treats to go with them! I attempted to make heart-shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast, but they turned out looking like plain old cinnamon rolls...I didn't even bother taking a picture, but they were just as yummy! Renny and I met up with some friends for a super fancy dinner at the 49'er Tavern in Long Beach (wink, wink) for a beer and a hamburger. My mom came over to watch the kids, so I cut up some strawberries for dessert and bought Charlie Brown Valentine for them to watch together. Here are some cute pics:




















No comments: