Saturday, February 4, 2012

Teagan: Just Because...

She's cute. She gets bigger everyday and I don't want to forget any of these special moments.
  • Right now Teagan loves to sing and dance. Every time we get into the car, she asks me to put on Taylor Swift for her and she belts it out! (She only knows some of the words, but that doesn't stop her from humming loudly to the rest, haha!) 
  • She has also really gotten into drawing more pictures and making you watch as she draws them. 
  • Teagan's new favorite past-time is to follow everything I say with a question... "why mom?" "Why does that lady have pajamas on in the grocery store?" 
  • She is much more adjusted to having August around. She calls him buddy, Augusto, Gusto, Gussy-Gus, Goosey...but mostly, buddy. It is adorable. 
  • She L.O.V.E.S Preschool
  • She is really becoming a great swimmer
  • She cracks me up all the time with the funny things she says to us. I told her one day that she was so smart and she looked at me and said, "I know mom. I'm a genius." 
  • She MUST have cuddle time with Daddy every night, in our bed. 
  • She is creeping ever so slowly out of her terrible two's (I did say slowly, right?) and is beginning to be much more of her sweet little self again. 
She is so precious and we love her so much. I wish we could freeze time and keep her this way forever, but she'll be going off to college before we know it! :(






















In the video below, she was watching a baseball show with Renny where they were going over stats. I guess she was listening more than we thought because she looked at us and said, "The proof is in the numbers!"

No comments: