- He is really getting serious about trying to figure out the whole walking thing... he stands and just tries to walk off, but immediately remembers that he doesn't actually know how to walk and falls down. However, this boy just gets right back up to try it again! Let's just hope it takes him a few more months!!
- He still doesn't really like baby food too much. He'll eat a few kinds, but gives me a look as though he is not enjoying, but tolerating it :) He LOVES the organic yogurt melts though!
- He is making lots of new sounds... tatata, nanana, gagaga
- His new favorite trick is snorting...followed by a giant giggle session since he is so proud of himself
- He is the biggest goofball! He is constantly laughing and smiling
- He waves bye bye (sometimes, haha!) and claps, too!
- He loves to try and copy what Teagan is doing...if she coughs, he tries to cough louder, if she laughs then he must laugh also
- He LOVES to make noise...banging his hands on anything that will be loud, smacking toys together, screaming just to hear his voice
- He still wants his mommy all the time and doesn't like it much when I leave him or put him down
- He is loving swim lessons
|That is Teagan UNDERNEATH him...he already loves to tackle her!|
|In the pool with Mr. Scott|
|My little Valentine|
|Please stop taking pictures now!|