- This one has been the same for a while now, but Teagan remains his all-time favorite person
- He loves music
- He is a great little walker and is now trying his hand at climbing and running...
- He weighed in at 18lbs, 10oz and 28 1/2 inches long
- He is much better with eating baby food, but still loves nursing much more
- He laughs SO easily
- His favorite things to do all involve Teagan... he chases her down the hall or takes her toys so that she will chase him, all while cracking up laughing; he climbs up onto her "Teagan" chair, stands up, makes sure we are watching, and JUMPS OFF! That boy!!
- He got 3 more teeth!! He now has 4 on top and 3 on bottom
- He still loves swim lessons and can now float on his own!
- He loves to give mommy kisses
- He LOVES to wrestle with daddy
- He is sleeping for 11 to 12 hours at night
- He is transitioning from 2 naps to 1 (not sure how I feel about that one!)
- He gets SUPER excited for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- He really enjoys bathtime
- He is very unsure about sand, but has decided that grass isn't so bad :)
- He really enjoys "helping" mommy unfold the just folded laundry :)
- He has started to scream or shout really loud when something he wants is taken away or sometimes just because he likes to hear himself
- He can say: mama, go, uh-oh, shakes his head and says "na-na"
Thursday, May 10, 2012
August: 11 Months
My little man is 11 months old! I just can't believe it. He has been one busy boy, just growing and learning and I have been loving every minute with him :) Here are some things that I don't want to forget: