- He loves to chase Teagan, tackle Teagan, kiss Teagan...if it involves Teagan, he loves it
- He learned to wave "bye-bye" and even says a double "ba" "ba" while he is waving
- When he does something he is proud of, he claps for himself...and laughs
- He got a tooth on top, bringing his total up to 3 teeth
- He has finally accepted that he needs to eat solid food, even if it's only the pureed variety
- He took his first independent steps, and is adding to them daily
- When he wants to get somewhere really fast, he tucks his head down before crawling and just goes for it
- He loves the vibration of his voice when patting his mouth and talking
- He no longer cries when I put him in the nursery at church
- He loves to push my "beep, beep nose"
- He is still so super cuddly and kisses me all the time
- He has decided to start waking up once during the night again to nurse
- He is just over 18 pounds
- He loves to play with balls and when he grabs one, he says "baaaaaaa" "baaaaaaaa"
- He gets SO excited when it's his turn to get in the pool with Mr. Scott
- He loves to play peek-a-boo with his blanket or shirt
- He puts each of his paci's in his mouth at nap/bedtime until he finds his favorite one
- He will FINALLY take a bottle (of breast milk..) again, after a couple months of refusing
Thursday, March 22, 2012
August is 10 Months Old!
Get. Out. It's hard to fathom that 10 whole months have gone by since I gave birth to my little guy. He is just so precious and I wish I could freeze time. I feel like this has been a very big month for August. He has really changed a lot and is looking older! I need to be better at taking pictures of him, but below are some from this last month, along with a list of things he is doing that I don't want to forget: