Thursday, March 22, 2012

August is 10 Months Old!

Get. Out. It's hard to fathom that 10 whole months have gone by since I gave birth to my little guy. He is just so precious and I wish I could freeze time. I feel like this has been a very big month for August. He has really changed a lot and is looking older! I need to be better at taking pictures of him, but below are some from this last month, along with a list of things he is doing that I don't want to forget:

  • He loves to chase Teagan, tackle Teagan, kiss Teagan...if it involves Teagan, he loves it
  • He learned to wave "bye-bye" and even says a double "ba" "ba" while he is waving
  • When he does something he is proud of, he claps for himself...and laughs
  • He got a tooth on top, bringing his total up to 3 teeth
  • He has finally accepted that he needs to eat solid food, even if it's only the pureed variety
  • He took his first independent steps, and is adding to them daily
  • When he wants to get somewhere really fast, he tucks his head down before crawling and just goes for it
  • He loves the vibration of his voice when patting his mouth and talking 
  • He no longer cries when I put him in the nursery at church
  • He loves to push my "beep, beep nose"
  • He is still so super cuddly and kisses me all the time
  • He has decided to start waking up once during the night again to nurse
  • He is just over 18 pounds
  • He loves to play with balls and when he grabs one, he says "baaaaaaa" "baaaaaaaa"
  • He gets SO excited when it's his turn to get in the pool with Mr. Scott
  • He loves to play peek-a-boo with his blanket or shirt
  • He puts each of his paci's in his mouth at nap/bedtime until he finds his favorite one
  • He will FINALLY take a bottle (of breast milk..) again, after a couple months of refusing











1 comment:

Brenna said...

Love his kisses! Happiest little guy ever!!