Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Angels Spring Training 2012

On March 9th, we headed out to Arizona for our 4th trip to Angels Spring Training! The 1st year, it was just Renny and I (also, 1st overnight trip away from our little T), the 2nd year it was Renny, Stephanie, Jimmy, and I, the 3rd year we got Renny's parents to come along with all of us, and this year August had his 1st experience! I LOVE TRADITIONS!!!! This is such a fun filled weekend and I already cannot wait to go back. We got in on Friday night and went to the games on both Saturday and Sunday before flying home. Teagan and August were great! They were super good on the short flight, didn't get too bored at the games and even hung in there for our long dinners! I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I didn't want to pack my camera along with all the other luggage attached to 2 small kiddos!! This time, it was just cell phone pics... here we go!












No comments: