Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year I had Teagan help me with some fun Thanksgiving treats! We had a great time together! Here is what we made:




Cute, right?! Thank you Pinterest. Acorns made from kisses and nutter butter cookies!

On Thanksgiving Day, we went over to Rob & Cora's to be with the family. It was fun! This year Teagan, Estella, and Parker were big enough to create a new "kids" table...I guess our table can be renamed now, haha! The girls were ADORABLE together. They were so good. They were talking, giggling, and they actually ate their food too! It was fun watching them interact and really play with each other this year.  Here are some pictures from our day:
Movember madness... August couldn't be left out!



Parker and Teagan

Estella and Teagan

One more time!


My little Monkeys

Melt.My.Heart

I love the expression here!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I LOVE Teagan's dress!!:)