Monday, September 12, 2011

Teagan's First Day of Preschool

I'm not sure how this day came so quickly, but my little Teagan started preschool today!  She had been super excited for this day to come, but was a little nervous when she got up this morning.  I'm pretty sure Renny and I were more nervous than Teagan, by far!  The first day was nice because it was only for an hour and fifteen minutes and we got to stay the whole time.  Wednesday is the first real school day and I can't promise that I won't shed a tear ;)  Teagan had a fun time checking out the classroom.  She spent a lot of time playing with the baby dolls, looking thru the sand box, and making play dough.  Before it was time to go, they had some listening time where they each sat on a mat and were dismissed to their parents when the teacher called their name...this is what Teagan did not like.  She saw us walking toward the door and ran after us crying :(  We talked on the car ride home and Teagan said she was excited to go back again and play on the slide, but that she didn't want me to leave.  Hopefully, it will go ok on Wednesday because I'm not sure this mama is strong enough for her tears!  We ended the morning with a big family lunch at Ruby's!








No comments: