Thursday, July 28, 2011

August is 2 Months Old!

August is changing so quickly... I cannot believe he's already 2 months old! He is so alert and always looking around. He smiles ALL the time.. I love it :) Teagan adores him and he can't get enough of her, it melts my heart! August is still a very mellow baby and is sleeping thru the night most of the time.  He weighed in at 13 pounds, 9 ounces!!! Chunky! He is 23 1/2 inches long.  That puts him in the 82nd percentile for weight and 51st for height. Here are some cute pictures from the last month:











 August had so much fun in the jumper for about 5 minutes...then I left the room to grab the camera and came back to this:



1 comment:

Inessa said...

oh my gosh the crying pictures are too cute. He has changed so much and is such a cutie!