Thursday, April 30, 2009

Teagan & the Rice Cereal

Tonight Renny & I gave Teagan her first taste of real food... something that Teagan's been waiting for! She's been very interested in our food for a while now and even attempted to steal a piece of lettuce right out of my mouth a few weeks back! Well tonight, she finally got what she wanted :) The only problem was that she woke up from her nap really hungry and didn't quite understand what was going on at first. At the start of the video, she is crying her little eyes out because she watched me make her a bottle but instead of going to the couch to drink it, I put her in her chair to eat... needless to say, my hungry little monkey was not a happy girl! She just wanted her bottle at first, but after she realized that I was putting food in her mouth she changed her tune :) The video is a little long, but I really wanted to share :)

No comments: