Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Christmas has always been one of my very favorite days of the year, but this year it was extra special. My littlest T turned 8 weeks old on Christmas day! It was so much fun spending time together as a family. On Christmas Eve, we went over to my cousin Brian's house for dinner. I was a little weary of how Teagan's mood would be, but she was awesome! Most of my family got to meet Teagan for the first time, so I had fun showing her off =) They all loved her. Christmas Day, Renny & I enjoyed a cup of tea together before Teagan woke up. Then we packed up and went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for the day! Again, Teagan was amazing all day long! Both our families really enjoyed meeting her and spending the day together. I can't wait for next Christmas!!!

No comments: